- Multi-Elmac receiver 1090
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote or receiver in this case, to make sure the frequency is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode receiver for gate or garage door openers
- 300 MHZ Frequency, 10 Dip Switches for coding
- 24 Volts, 3 connecting prongs for easy installation
- Upgrade or replace your old garage door opener receiver
- Universal, installs on ANY automatic garage door opener
- This receiver is perfect for use on access gates as well
- Includes easy to follow schematics and installation instructions
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed