Linear CCM-2 color camera
Color CCTV camera, mounts inside RE-2N and RE-2SS residential telephone entry systems.
- The camera is continuously powered by the RE-2.
- The camera focus has been factory adjusted to a range of three to four feet.
- The CAMERA connector is used to connect the camera to the RE-2.
- The 4-conductor cable routes power to, and video from the camera.
- The VIDEO OUT connector is the camera output for connection to a video cable with a Type ?BNC? connector.
- Up to 400 feet of 75-ohm RG-59 video cable can be used. (Longer cable runs may require the use of a video amplifier.)
Customers also viewed