Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $19.00 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $18.00 each
Multicode 4120 garage door opener two button remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency:Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches:Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode model 4120 hand held remote control
- 300 MHZ Frequency gate or garage door opener remote transmitter
- Two (2) sets of 10 Dip Switches with two (2) buttons, this item will operate up to two (2) gate or garage doors equipped with the Multicode system
- Visor clip, 9V battery and one year warranty included
- Compatible with ALL US Multicode gate or garage door opener systems
single remote for 2 gates
Posted by Paul on 8th Apr 2014
I bought this when one of the remotes we had for our exit gate was starting to give us problems. I set it up so that one button operated the entry gate and the other operated the exit gate. It wasn't nearly as complicated as I'd imagined and set up took a matter of minutes.
Great product as far as I'm concerned.
Customers also viewed